Monday, June 22, 2009

Annie + College = NO Blogging...

Yup, it's official, I suck at writing frequently in my blog... but what can I say? Senior year moved WAY too fast that I hardly even believe that I've really graduated. But Pullman was good to me this year- I had a fun experience living with 5 great guys in a house, I successfully completed a double major in 2 Business subjects, and I am in a great relationship with my boyfriend Rich- Definitely a good year :) Now I'm at the parents home in Monroe while I'm in my "transition" from college to living on my own and working. I've got the living on my own figured out to be a 1 bedroom apartment in Seattle, but the job subject is still a work in progress given the current economy is not helping my odds. More details on all of that will come though! Below are pictures from the last few months-

Richard and I snowboarding one weekend at the fabulous Schweitzer Resort. Biggest benefit of WSU's college business is that there are no classes on Friday- woohoo! Guess it's to help enforce Thirsty Thursdays... haha :)

The terror known as Milo, taking everything out of my purse in this picture. I feel as though he is more of a dog then a cat... such a trouble maker, but way too cute.

AWESOME Spring Break trip to Puerto Vallarta!

Graduation- picture in front of the HUGE new cougar statue outside of Martin Stadium. GO COUGS!

No comments:

Post a Comment